SDG Global Festival of Action Workshops: registration now open!
25–26 March 2021
The SDG Global Festival of Action provides the space to ideate and collaborate with SDG Actors from across the globe inside a variety of live workshop sessions! With more than 25 to choose from, these convening formats provides for a unique chance to engage with SDG campaigners and learn from their experience
Learn about ways to engage with new campaigns, co-create novel solutions and find out ‘how-to’ strengthen your SDG toolkit!
Are you interested in…
- Tapping into the power of the crowd through collective intelligence?
- Developing partnerships for a circular economy?
- Creating immersive media for impact?
- Co-creating a human centric solution agenda for climate action?
- Cracking the crises of COVID-19, climate and injustice in 2021?
- Joining young people who are changing the narrative during the COVID-19 pandemic?
- Collective meditation, breathwork, yoga, self-reflection — and so much more!
The interactive workshops have something for everyone. Spaces are limited so make sure to sign up now!
How to register for workshops
The workshops will be run on Zoom and broadcasted live into the event platform. Up to 500 participants can join each session, allowing access to Q&A, polling, raising hands and the possibility to be called upon by the host and the ability to turn on microphone/video. If you aren’t able to register, you can still view the workshop from the Festival platform as an observer, but to interact, you’ll need to register!
- Find an overview on the workshops page
- Click REGISTER on your selected workshop page to reserve your spot for active participation
- Register via zoom to receive a conformation email as well as reminders in the run up to the event
- Join the workshops on 25–26 March and enjoy the whole SDG Global Festival of Action!
Note that the rest of the program will run on the event platform, including plenaries, sessions, performances, exhibits, creative content and more!
Only 3 days left to share your video message to be featured in the live program
Joining us at the SDG Global Festival of Action? 🤩 Share your video message by 12 March on social media answering:
💭How can we make 2021 a turning point for people and the planet & what will you do personally to #TurnItAround for a just and green future?
Your video could be featured alongside leaders, advocates, campaigners and change-makers from across the world during the Festival! Tag us at @SDGAction on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram. Be aware that by submitting you agree that we can share your content publicly!
Use the new official Festival Facebook photo frame
Add the official Festival Facebook frame to your profile picture!
Spread the word
The Festival is a co-created event, involving everyone’s contributions — especially participants! Encourage friends, colleagues or partners who have the expert skills, new approaches and innovative initiatives to scale up SDG Action to join you in registering for the Festival. The visuals and social media content and templates can help get the word out!
Register now to take part in the Festival
SDG campaigners, advocates and activists from over 198 countries and territories have already registered! If you haven’t done so yet, register now to get inspired and connect people to scale up SDG action around the world.
Stay tuned for more to be announced in the coming days!